A Podcast on how Lectio Divina can help regular folks pray and foster Christian unity.
I loved doing this podcast. Nathan Smith is so thoughtful. He asked questions that prompted me to remember and share things I have not yet said in public.
Tune in as he asks:
- (2:40) – How was it that you made the choice to pursue this monastic journey?
- (19:10) – What was it like living in a monastery? Help me to picture what you experienced.
- (26:35) – Where does the practice of Lectio Divina come from? What are its origins?
- (32:48) – What was the approach to Lectio Divina that the monks taught you?
- (45:58) – How can the practice of Lectio Divina help to bridge the divide between Christians of different backgrounds?